How do I change the Direct Debit mandate details?

A Direct Debit mandate form is available in the ‘view documents’ section of the account in Online Services.

Complete this with the new details and return to us at B&CE- The People’s Pension, Manor Royal, Crawley, RH10 9QP. Alternatively it can be emailed to us at


Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

Employers 11 people found this helpful