If you think we’ve got something wrong, please let us know as soon as possible. We’ll do our best to put things right.
You can contact us by phone, in person or in writing. Our email address is email@example.com. When you contact us, please tell us:
- your National Insurance number and your account number
- your full name, address, email address and contact numbers
- what happened, when it happened and how it affected you
- what you want to happen to put things right.
- If you are still unhappy after we have responded to your complaint, you can use our Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP). This is a formal two-stage process and is available to you if a complaint becomes a dispute that needs to be resolved. This can also be a one-stage process in some circumstances.
- If you wish to use the IDRP, you can contact our Customer Service Manager to request a form.
If you’re still unhappy, you can contact the Pensions Ombudsman who may investigate and determine any complaint or dispute in fact or law in relation to a pension scheme.
The Pensions Ombudsman
10 South Collonade
Tel: 0800 917 4487