How can I make a complaint?


If you think we’ve got something wrong, please let us know as soon as possible. We’ll do our best to put things right.

You can contact us by phone, in person or in writing. When you contact us, please tell us:

  • your National Insurance number and your account number
  • your full name, address, email address and contact numbers
  • what happened, when it happened and how it affected you
  • what you want to happen to put things right.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 14 people found this helpful