How can I change the percentage of contributions for a small group of employees?

An employer needs to set up a different worker group for each variation in contribution level (the original contribution level will be detailed in an employee’s joiner pack).

A new worker group can be set up under the Worker Groups section within the Employee list in Online Services.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Employers 7 people found this helpful