Can you arrange for a bigger deduction to be made from my wages?


No. You’ll need to contact your employer to see if they’re happy to deduct the increased amount from your wages. If your employer can’t do this, then you can pay additional contributions by setting up a Direct Debit. You can either call us or you can get a Direct Debit form from your Online Account.


Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more