Can you accept a transfer from an overseas scheme?


Yes, providing it’s a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS) and the funds are sent to us in pounds sterling.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 3 people found this helpful