Can I transfer my TUTMAN B&CE Contracted-Out Pension to The People’s Pension?

Yes, you can do this simply through your Online Account. Or you can request an internal transfer form by letter, email or telephone providing details of your name, customer number and policy number of the pot you wish to transfer.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 8 people found this helpful