Can I reclaim the tax that has been deducted from my claim?


We have to tax all claims the same way under HM Revenue & Custom’s Pay As You Earn rules, regardless of your personal circumstances. If you’re a non-taxpayer or think that too much tax has been deducted, you’ll need to contact HM Revenue & Customs on 0845 3000 627. If they calculate that you’re due a rebate of the tax you’ve paid in the current tax year, they’ll arrange for this to be paid to you at the end of the tax year.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 3 people found this helpful