Can I make a small pot lump sum claim if I’ve left my employer?


If your employer has provided us with a leave date we can process the claim. If not, we’ll need confirmation from your employer in writing that they’re not going to make any further contributions for you.

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 31 people found this helpful