Can I get a refund of contributions if I’ve left my employer?


Refunds are only available if you opt out of the scheme within the opt-out period (this is where every employee has one calendar month after being enrolled when they can choose to opt out).

Was this article helpful?

Please score it so we can improve and offer you more

 Members 17 people found this helpful